The Tales of Lord Lucian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Tales of Lord Lucian

Dedicated to the tales and travels of the illustrious bard, The Loquacious Lord Lucian, lover of ladies fair, leader and advisor of lords, honorary bard of the first order of Taliesan, keeper and protector of the great cauldron of inspiration

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Exile of Lucian Silvermoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Lucian
Admin

The Exile of Lucian Silvermoon Empty
PostSubject: The Exile of Lucian Silvermoon   The Exile of Lucian Silvermoon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:30 am

As Chronicled By Arimaal the Wise
Grand Vizear to the Fair Cityship of Ellinost
As Grand Vizear it is my unfortunate duty to be in charge of recording the charges against individuals who are charged directly by the King. On this occasion it is unfortunate that I must chronicle the especially aggregious and moraly reprehinsable crimes perpetrated by the scandolous and and morally bankrupt rogue known as Lucian Silvermoon. The charges are as follows:
1 The wrongful and purposeful defiling of the virtue of the Daughters of the High King His Majesty Lord Envictus, defender of the forest realm
2 Impersonating a high cleric of the most noble and high church of our woodland lord and lady.
3 theft by deception of the title of Grand Bard of Ellinost by falsly claiming to have attended the great bardic colleges
4 magicly enchanting a member of the High Kings army so as to escape imprisonment rightfully enforced by his majesties order.
And many other charges too numerous to recount in this Chronicle, however I will soon in detail the charges set forth as recounted by the witnesses and victims involved.
Back to top Go down
https://talesofthebard.board-directory.net

The Exile of Lucian Silvermoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Lord Lucian :: Legends of th Loquacious Lucian :: The Bard comes of age-
Jump to: